Join us for First Minister’s Questions, live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
2:00am General Questions
Colin Beattie S6O-01174
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the new National Litter and Flytipping Strategy for Scotland.
David Torrance S6O-01175
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update regarding any support it is giving to the renewable energy supply chain.
Mark Griffin S6O-01176
3. To ask the Scottish Government how many people in Central Scotland have been helped onto the property ladder through government schemes since 2016-17.
Marie McNair S6O-01177
4. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to protect communities from excessive aircraft noise.
Liam Kerr S6O-01178
5. To ask the Scottish Government what proportion of electricity generated in Scotland in 2020 was from nuclear.
Daniel Johnson S6O-01179
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on its Deposit Return Scheme.
Jim Fairlie S6O-01180
7. To ask the Scottish Government what support is available to local authorities to encourage the development of district heating systems in conjunction with the incineration of waste rather than sending waste to landfill.
Ross Greer S6O-01181
8. To ask the Scottish Government how it ensures community representation is maintained on Marine Planning Partnerships.
2:20pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-01159
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-01160
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Stuart McMillan S6F-01167
3. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is regarding the impact on Scotland to the energy profits levy, commonly referred to as a windfall tax, on the oil and gas sector to help support families struggling with the cost of living crisis.
Murdo Fraser S6F-01165
4. To ask the First Minister how the Scottish Government plans to address the reported potential spending gap of £3.5 billion in its budget by 2026-27.
Sarah Boyack S6F-01183
5. To ask the First Minister what her position is on whether Scotland’s Census 2022 has been a credible exercise.
Gillian Mackay S6F-01175
6. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the finding of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine report, Beds in the NHS , that, since 2010, 4,227 hospital beds have been taken out of active service in NHS Scotland.
Broadcasting Scotland is a new broadcaster for Scotland, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter. Click here for more information.