Join us for First Minister’s Questions live from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood, starting with General Questions to Ministers.
Scottish Parliament – First Minister’s Questions.
11:40am General Questions
Annabelle Ewing S6O-03046
1. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met with Fife Council housing officials and what was discussed.
Gordon MacDonald S6O-03047
2. To ask the Scottish Government what representations it has made to the UK Government regarding any medicine shortages in Scotland.
Sharon Dowey S6O-03048
3. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to improve recruitment and retention of GPs and consultants, particularly in rural areas.
Colin Smyth S6O-03049
4. To ask the Scottish Government when it last discussed waiting times for hernia operations with NHS Dumfries and Galloway.
Michelle Thomson S6O-03050
5. To ask the Scottish Government what progress has been made, including through any funding to the National Autism Implementation Team, to help all NHS board areas establish adult neurodevelopmental pathways.
Kevin Stewart S6O-03051
6. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to tackle the potential harm of gambling to individuals, families and communities.
Kenneth Gibson S6O-03052
7. To ask the Scottish Government what engagement it has had with the UK Government regarding any charges levied by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency for converting to, and investing in, net zero fishing vessels.
Rachael Hamilton S6O-03053
8. To ask the Scottish Government what percentage of annual woodland planting targets have been met in each year since 2017-18.
12:00pm First Minister’s Questions
Douglas Ross S6F-02762
1. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Anas Sarwar S6F-02763
2. Question to be taken in Chamber.
Alex Cole-Hamilton S6F-02773
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet.
Stephanie Callaghan S6F-02778
4. To ask the First Minister what steps the Scottish Government is taking to prevent a resurgence of measles in Scotland.
Graham Simpson S6F-02770
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to reports that Scottish Water plans to increase charges by 29% over three years.
Jackie Baillie S6F-02767
6. To ask the First Minister when the Scottish Government expects the remainder of the National Treatment Centres to be opened, in light of reports that NHS capital infrastructure projects have been paused.
First Minister’s Questions is available live and on catch-up afterwards.
Thank you to everyone who has supported our emergency fundraiser. We have been overwhelmed by your generosity and support and we are happy to confirm that we have reduced our debt sufficiently to give us time to grow our subscriber base and resolve our funding concerns. We have now set ourselves the target of adding 500 new subscribers in the first instance and then to grow the number of Broadcasting Scotland Supporters to a sustainable level that will enable us to employ staff to make more programmes.
Broadcasting Scotland is Scotland’s independent broadcaster, producing programmes from a Scottish perspective, targeting audiences, inside Scotland and beyond. We can only be the independent TV channel you want with your support, so please consider becoming a Broadcasting Scotland Supporter.